CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Monday, August 30, 2010

Last Days of Summer

We have had a great summer full of swimming (too many times to count!), movie nights, family fun Fridays together, play dates and lots of outside time. All 3 of our kiddos will start preschool next week (the girls for the 1st time ever!) and can I just say that this mama is VERY excited to get back in some kind of schedule. Even with preschoolers, getting back into a routine and schedule is needed. :) I am going to miss my children tremendously, but like everyone is telling me it will be a good time for me to get things done and renew my spirit a little bit so that I can be a better mom. I am looking forward to going to lunch with my hubby and friends. I am looking forward to going places like Target by myself. (YAY!) I am looking forward to working out on a regular basis again and to getting 'chores' around the house done in a more timely manner. (We will see on that last one.;) 12 hours a week without my kiddos - WOW! I love that I know they will be learning and having so much fun at school and I will also be so excited to go and get them each day. (I am going to miss them!) Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks around our house:


Washing Mommy's car





Mommy and Audrey went to a mother/daughter dinner together.
LOVED that time with her! We listened to princess songs on the way, ate at a girly restaurant, and had a lot of much needed one-on-one time together. Precious moments for sure!



playing 'turtles'


water balloon fight!


So fun!


One of Austin's goals this summer has been to cross the monkey bars all by himself and I tell you what, when our boy gets something in his head he wont stop trying until he has mastered it. Way to go, A-town!


Audrey likes for Daddy to be her helper. :)


Do you think this little guy needs a haircut??
Abraham has been such an amazing puppy this summer! We are all in love! He is a perfect fit for us and we are so thankful!

1 comments:

Libbie said...

Wow - all 3 in preschool. Enjoy getting in and out of Target at your own speed. It is amazing to think that you can actually just sit in the car and drive away and not have to buckle anyone up. Have a great year.