CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saddle Ridge Ranch VBS 2010

We had a fun (but crazy busy) week of VBS this past week at our church! I just love VBS week and how so many kids from our community have an opportunity to learn more about Jesus in such a fun way. VBS was a staple for me growing up in a Baptist church and I have many great memories of singing classic songs like 'Father Abraham' and 'This Little Light of Mine'. Good times! This year both of my oldest got to be a part of the pre-school class and loved every minute of it. Our volunteers all around were amazing and made it such a wonderful experience for so many kids including my own. Here is a pic of our little cowgirl:

How adorable is she?? Audrey looks so big in this picture!


Austin roping a cow. :)

Sweet Audrey dancing during worship time.


My little cowboy complete with red flip flops. :)

This was as western as I could get Miss Ainsley. :)

If you can't tell, we were all pretty worn out by the end of each night.

My fun group of 4th graders with the amazingly wonderful Meredith and Fawnda (far right). Couldn't have done it without them!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!


The cowboy theme seemed to go with us every where this week - even at home! ;)

What an awesome week, BUT we are also a little glad it is over. (If you have ever served a week of vacation Bible school you understand! ;) Thanks again to Susie (our fab children's minister) and everyone who helped make this fun week happen!! So many seeds were planted!! That's what it is all about!! :)



1 comments:

Jan said...

I see you got new highlights! And I LOVE them!