CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another one...

I miscarried again last week. Nothing is easy about these times, but we are so thankful that I wasn't as far along as last time. We barely had the time to say baby. I found out on Tuesday that I was pregnant and then began miscarrying on Saturday night. I know God is in full control of our family's future. I trust Him completely. We really are doing fine and we are more in love with the 3 beautiful children the Lord has blessed us with now than ever. (If that is possible. :) Just wanted to share a song that has spoken straight to my heart many times over the last few months by Christy Nockels. She is an amazing woman with an incredible voice and love for Jesus. I don't know where you are in your journey with the Lord, but I know that He wants to meet you right where you are and heal your broken heart. Nothing can keep us from His love!

3 comments:

Meg said...

angie--i am so, so sorry to read of this!! i can only imagine the pain. i know God has incredible plans for your family, no matter it's size, and i will be praying for the 5 of you as you move forward!! XOXO--meg

Natalie said...

Praying for you all and anxiously awaiting all that God has in store for the Werley family!

David M said...

So sorry...praying for you all.