CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sometimes I just love going home...

Andrew went out of town for a conference a couple of weeks ago, so I packed up the kiddos and headed back to my hometown of Waco. There is just something about that little town that I love so much. My parents still live in the house I grew up in, some of my very best friends from high school and beyond are raising their families there and it is such a family-fun place to be. There are many days that I miss this town that I swore I would NEVER move back to after high school and I am so thankful that my 1st two kiddos were born there and that it is still a fun place to come and play. And play is definitely what we did! We kept all three of my kids very busy the entire trip (thanks, Dad!) Here are entirely too many pics of our trip (sorry!:):

Bounce House fun!








What's a trip to the Grandparents without going to Chuck E. Cheese?!



We heart the Waco Zoo and always try to go each trip.
(BTW - Look at the Mr. Orangutan! He was HUGE!!)
We love our Papa!! He is the BEST!





We definitely missed Daddy, but we had a great time!

0 comments: