CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

100th Post - How 'bout them Cowboys?!

I can't believe that I have finally made it to my 100th post! So fun! It's not really that big of a deal, but I love that I have 100 things to look back on and read about this incredible journey my little family is on and the many fun memories we have created. This blog is the place that I try and document the big and small things happening in our little corner of the world and I am going to be so thankful when I can go back years from now and read things I know I am going to forget and be so thankful for committing to do this. :) Just that alone keeps me going...

My sweet hubby and I had an awesome opportunity to go to a Dallas Cowboy home game 2 weekends ago! The Dallas Cowboys are a REALLY big deal in our home and one of our favorite things to do is watch the games together snuggled up on the couch. :) We are so thankful to the precious family in our Church who gave them to us and the sweet couple who took care of our kiddos for the afternoon. You guys are amazing and we had so much fun! Yes, it was a noon game on a Sunday. Yes, even though we had free tickets to the game my hubby still preached until 12:15. :) And yes, we drove entirely too fast to Arlington and made it to the game at half time. It was definitely worth it! The stadium is incredible and we honestly thought that it would be MANY years before we would get a chance to go. Last year I surprised Andrew with tickets for his birthday, but the two experiences do not compare! It was awesome!! Even down to the seats we sat in, we had a blast. And to top it off, the Boys blew out the Seahawks. So fun! Let's do it again!! ;)





0 comments: