CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mauritzen Thanksgiving

At the beginning of this month, my Dad's side of the family got together in East Texas to celebrate Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful day full of great conversations and catching up with family we only get to see a couple times a year. Here are a few pictures I took. I only wish I would have taken more of the family as a whole. :)

It was a beautiful day, so we were outside ( LOVE the November weather in Texas!) the majority of the time.

Here are some of the Mauritzen men sitting around talking and watching this...




...Bounce House fun! My Aunt and Uncle rented this for the day and it was definitely a hit with all the kiddos (and adults!:). Austin probably went down this slide a hundred times or more. He was lovin' life!




Audrey had a blast with it too.


Love this pick of my sweet Aunt Nedra and our cousin Hallie who will be a big sister next month! So fun!


And here is my Aunt Jackie being a good sport taking Ains down the slide.


And Papa of course. Can you tell what we spent the entire time doing?!




The newlyweds...


Grandaddy Mauritzen having a great conversation with Ainsley for sure. :)




We love our Aunt Zuzu! Never can get enough of her!!



It was a wonderful day and the food was amazing! I just love this time of year where we get the opportunity for the entire family (only minus cousin Cullen who is serving our country) to be together for a short, but great time. Love you all!

1 comments:

David M said...

Thanks for the posting - glad you all had a good time! I was so glad we had almost everyone here - just wish Cullen could have come... For whatever reason I didn't get but a couple of pics w/ Ainsley in them, so I was glad to see several of her here in you blog - I copied them to my photo collection. We should make this a tradition to have an annual get-together before the holidays get so crazy. Thanks again - love you all "A" teamers!