CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Last Days of Summer

It has been in incredible summer and we are sad that it is over, but excited for what this fall has in store. Of course the most memorable part of Summer 08 was bringing our beautiful daughter into the world. Ainsley is a wonderful baby and she has brought us so much joy! Austin has grown so much since May and he acts more and more like a little boy these days. He is so full of life and energy and is talking up a storm! Audrey is our quiet and laid back child. She loves just to be held and she LOVES her blanket. The hardest part of her week is when mommy has to wash her blanket. She just stands by the washer and cries - it is a sad, but very sweet sight. I am so thankful for the family the Lord has given me. It definitely can be pretty crazy at our house these days, but I like to call it beautiful chaos. These are the moments I couldn't wait to have! I love being a mom. I just hope I can shepherd my children's hearts into the arms of Jesus!


Here are some pics from the last several days and Labor Day.


This is our little cottage at Lake Grandbury


And this is the view - we love it!

How cute is she?!
Austin loves to "swimp" and now can do it "all by myselp"

Sweet Audrey at the spray park we frequent often
Austin - always on the go


These are pics at the pool we have gone to all summer.

It has been so wonderful b/c no one is ever there!
This summer has gone by way too fast!



3 comments:

Kylie said...

SO cute! I lament the end of summer, too. Your kids are awesome!

Beth said...

Hey, it is so great to hear from you. It looks like your family is doing great. I am so glad that you have been keeping up with us. We are busy...of course, but so blessed. I am going to add you to my must reads.
Beth

Libbie said...

I can't believe how big the kids are. What fun - we love to keep up with you guys!!