CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Big T and JG

When I think about people in my life that have had a huge impact on me spiritually Terry and Jan Graham are definitely on the top of my list. This sweet couple began disciplining me when I was in high school dating their son. They didn't know it, but I was watching their every move in their relationship with each other and with the Lord. I know that they were placed in my life for a purpose and I would have to say that these two wonderful people are a big reason why I am the woman, wife and mom I am today. A funny memory that I have is 10 years ago right before our engagement, Andrew had to go over and officially "meet" Terry and Jan so that we could kind of receive their blessing. Andrew was so nervous and a little intimidated (and thought it was a little on the weird side that he had to meet an ex-boyfriend's parents. :) He did great and of course they approved of him and we were engaged shortly after. We also had the privilege of serving alongside them in ministry in Waco. It was great to live and work so close and for Andrew and Terry to build a bond. When both Austin and Audrey were born, they were at the hospital just like all the other grandparents and my kiddos have always adored their Big T and JG! I am forever grateful for the impact and the relationship me and my family have with the Grahams. They truly are incredible people and I praise God for them! Both of their birthdays have been in the past week - so, happy birthday again to Big T and JG! We love you!

Here are some fun pics with Terry and Jan that we took last fall.









0 comments: