CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Monday, April 26, 2010

Silly Girls!

Two days a week Austin goes to pre-school at a church in McKinney. (Which has been WONDERFUL for him!!) During those days it is mostly just me and the girls. It has been a great way for the two of them to play together and just do girl things while brother is at school. I love to watch how their relationship is growing! Last week both girls were being super silly, so I grabbed my camera and we had a fun few minutes taking pictures and looking at them. (Audrey wants to look at every pic after I take it. :)

This is why I went and grabbed my camera. Look at this girl! I can't remember why she didn't have any clothes on, but it was most likely b/c she had a leaky diaper. ;) Ains has one of her shoes, one of her brother's shoes, and her sisters backpack on. She walked around like this for like half an hour so proud of herself. It was too cute!


Then there was her big sis. Audrey was being a "statue" in this pic. :)


And then she ran to put one of Mommy's necklaces and her Sunday shoes on to take more pics. (Don't really know what this face is! :) There are no shoes, jewelry or make-up safe at my house right now! Somehow both girls always migrate to our bathroom to "play". It's good times! ;)


Such a sweet smile! I love the time I have with my girls!


0 comments: