CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Christmas 08

Our Christmas card

I know that it is February, but I just have to put some pictures of this year's Christmas festivites on my blog! It was such a fun Christmas and December! The kids stayed well for the most part all month long, Austin really started to "get" what Christmas was all about, decorating our new home was so much fun, all the baking and the buying/wrapping of presents, having all of our families come to our house to celebrate was wonderful for us and teaching the kiddos about the true meaning of Christmas and our Savior's birth brought so much warmth to our home in amazing ways. We just hope to have that kind of Spirit in and through our home all year long! Here are some pics of the holiday:
The kids posing with Mr. Santa.

This is my best attempt of getting a pic with all three kiddos in their Christmas pj's on Christmas Eve. Have you ever tried to take a picture of a 2 1/2 yr. old, a 1 1/2 year old and an infant?! Impossible!


Ms. Audrey sporting the santa hat. So cute! She loves hats.


Austin got a train table from "santa" this year and it was and is definitely a homerun. We were up until like 3 a.m. "building it". (Well, Andrew was putting it together and I was just assisting whenever he needed me too. :)



Look at those BIG beautiful eyes! Happy 1st Christmas, baby girl!



My fam on Christmas Day - me, daddy, mom, Aunt ZuZu and Uncle Cory. This was like our 1st family pic in a long time it seems like. :) Love you guys!








Nana with all of her grand kiddos - Austin, Ainsley, Sophia, Peyton and Audrey.











The next pics are of the Mauritzen Family Christmas held almost every year in Clayton, TX. This is Austin with my Uncle Chris and his buddy/cousin Hallie. She is the most adorable little girl and just a few months younger than Austin. They had a lot of fun together.










Granddaddy Mauritzen holding/meeting Ainsley for the 1st time.










All of the grand kids (minus my bro and sis) and great-grand kids. We do this shot every year. :) I love my family and wish we all lived closer!











1 comments:

David M said...

Angie & Andrew --
I have enjoyed getting to see the pictures & reading the stories you are posting on your blog!! I feel like I am better connected w/ you & your kiddos. I wish we could see more of each other. It seems we are only together for Christmas & funerals. Keep it up - I'm loving staying connected via your blog!
--Uncle David--