CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Waco Play Day/ Ice Day

I have come to the point where I am comfortable traveling and going places with my kiddos by myself and a couple of weeks ago all of us needed a Waco day, so I loaded them up and we drove to Waco for the day. It was a wonderful day filled with friends and Papa and Grandma - just what we (I) needed.:)

Here are Austin and Audrey with their 2 friends Sophie and Hudson. They have been buddies since birth and it is always great to play and visit with them and their mommies.
Sweet Avery with her mommy Kylie loving on Ainsley.

We met some friends at the zoo. This is the kiddos with their friend Kenzie looking at the giraffes.


Audrey and Kenzie. So cute!








We had an ice day a couple of weeks ago. We love it when Daddy gets to stay home and play for the day! They played with playdough for like 2 hours of the day! They had a lot of fun!



Audrey got this little kitchen for Christmas. She loves it and plays with it often!



Cuties!

Sweet Ainsley in Daddy's arms. The best place!









1 comments:

Kylie said...

love all the pictures! when I get my computer working again (and am not on ronny's laptop) I'm going to blog about our fun day! :) Let's do it again soon!!