CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Dream Come True!

 My sweet husband planned a very fun date this month! He took me to the Nutcracker Ballet in downtown Houston! It is an event I have wanted to go to since high school! It had been a CRAZY Christmas season (with attending about 15 Christmas parties at Church). We had been so busy, so it was nice to be alone together. Our seats were amazing and the whole night was a wonderful and beautiful experience.  



Thanks to my awesome hubby for this incredible and thoughtful gift! One I will never forget!

0 comments: