CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So Much to Be Thankful For!

We had a great Thanksgiving week! The kiddos were out of school and Andrew was off in the middle of the week. We didn't do too much, but it felt great to slow down a little bit. Our pace has been crazy this fall! On Thanksgiving Day we had two amazing full course meals about 2 hours apart! We started out at Andrew's sisters house with her family and our Nana.

Ainsley loves to play with cousin Sophia!


Nana with the grand kiddos and all the yummy food.


And of course - Cowboys football! That day's game was a heart breaker just like the entire season this year. :(


We then headed over to Gigi's house for the Harakal/Werley feast.

Grandpa always knows how to keep the kids entertained. ;)

Fun playing the piano

Grandma Werley and Audrey

Gigi and Grandmother Werley with Ains

In pj's ready for the car trip home. :) It was a good day! When I look back on this past year I am so grateful for the many blessings, challenges and opportunities the Lord gave us to give Him the glory in our lives both individually and as a family. 2010 has stretched us and been difficult at times from having 3 miscarriages in a year to the crazy schedule the family of a pastor must have. I wouldn't change anything and I am honored to be walking this road with my Savior. I am so incredibly thankful for my amazing husband and kiddos and this life He has given me that has surpassed anything I could have ever imagined!


0 comments: