CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Christmas Time!

We ended our Thanksgiving week by decorating the house for Christmas, Andrew performing a funeral for a sweet man who passed away in our Church and then heading off for a little family stay-cation in Grapevine (a later post:). I just love decorating for Christmas! I love pulling out the ornaments from past years that have a story to them. I think the combination of ending another year, reflecting on the birth of Jesus, watching the magic and wonder of the season all over my children's faces and my oldest baby's 5th birthday coming up gets me all emotional. (Pray for my hubby these next couple of weeks as he deals with his crazy emotional wife! ;)It truly is my favorite time of the year (minus the cold weather outside - I am a warm weather girl :).

Here is one of our 5 Christmas trees in the house. As you can see, the bottom 3 feet of the tree is heavily covered with ornaments and some branches even have several ornaments. How could I change it when my kids were so proud/excited about hanging them??

Audrey and her pink princess tree that she is so proud of and loves that it is just for her in HER room.


Austin will always be my kiddo that is excited to decorate for Christmas. I just love watching him bounce all over the house with excitement. (He has slept with the Rudolf he got for Christmas last year every night. :)




When I took this picture I was thinking about how I can't believe how big our kiddos are getting and how they are such fun and awesome little people. :)

Sweet sisters! LOVE watching how these two sweet things are really 'getting' the whole Christmas thing this year as well.


Our A-Team can't wait to celebrate Jesus' Birthday!!

0 comments: