CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Friday, November 5, 2010

Pumpkins Pumpkins Every Where!

We took the kiddos to the Dallas Arboretum this year because we heard there was an incredible display of of over 45,000 pumpkins and boy was there! It was the perfect spontaneous family day with beautiful fall weather, excited/happy children and not much stress at all. LOVE it when a day comes together like this one! Here are some pics of the day:


Our 3 adorable little pumpkins!


The next 3 pictures came from my mother-in-law and they are WAY better than I could ever take so I thought I would share what we saw:





Amazing, huh??


Love watching these two love on each other. It will never get old for me. :)


There was also a little petting zoo that this little girl had a blast in!

Audrey has just recently decided that posing for pictures is fun. :) She also loved everything about the arboretum. She wanted to stop and take pics beside every new type of flower she saw. She loves flowers! It was very cute.

Austin was trying to locate the biggest pumpkin he could find. He came close!




This picture makes me so happy and sums up the day for me! What a great day!


0 comments: