CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 1st Days of Preschool!!

As many of you know, this Mommy was very excited for preschool to start this year because all 3 of my monkeys would be going giving me a couple of hours a week to catch my breath, run errands, go to lunch with my hubby and other friends or just go home and read a book for a while. :)

On meet the teacher night, all 3 kids got a chance to see where their classes would be and who their teachers were. (We were very excited about all their teachers! )AND see friends! Here they are with Hudson and Avery at the "buggy parking". :)

We were sad that these two aren't in class this year together, but we did find out that they have their "special" classes together like fitness and music. Austin was also very excited to see Hudson on the playground one day this week. :)


More friends came to join us on the buggy! Our kids LOVE Addie and Doak! Such sweet friends and many silly moments! we celebrate the night by taking the kids to Chic Fil A and buying some ice cream and playing. It was a fun night!

Look how B.I.G. our kiddos are getting!! I just can't believe it! All 3 were very excited to get to school this morning!


Audrey was so adorable with her princess backpack and nap mat and her Tinkerbell lunch box! She has been waiting for this day since we dropped Austin off for his 1st day last year.

This cutie was being so sweet to his little sisters as he was telling them what preschool is like. I love the ways he loves on and protects his sisters (most of the time.;)

Before we leave for school, Daddy goes over our "Rules for School" with the kids and prays for them. Such a sweet time this morning!

Here are the "rules". :)

On their way up to the school on a rainy Tuesday morning. We dropped Ainsley off first. She pretty much walked right in and got started playing with all the new toys. I was so thankful that her drop off was easy. :)

Audrey with one of her teachers Ms. Vicki. Such an unsure face!! She had a great 1st day though! I knew she would love school!

One emotional and proud Mommy with my precious middle child!


A couple days before school started, we decided to move Austin to a 3 day class instead of 2. Luckily, a spot opened up for him and now he is going every Tues-Thurs. He had a great 1st day, but on Wed. morning he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I am going to miss you today." I almost cried at that one! He is such a sweet boy and I am so thankful that he loves being with his Mommy and Daddy and sisters.


Big hugs for Daddy before he started his 1st day! It felt so weird without any of my other "limbs" two days this week. Tuesday was a fun day of pampering with one of my new great friends who also dropped off her youngest at the same preschool. We went to get a pedicure and then to Olive Garden. Two of my favorites!! It was a great day! And then today I went on a fun lunch date with my hubby. All-in-all it has been a wonderful and crazy busy week, but this new season is definitely a welcomed one!


1 comments:

The Owens Family said...

I love school rule # 1 !!!!! awesome post. You deserve a little "you" time :)