CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Again...

Yes, we miscarried again a few weeks ago. It has been a tough road and one I would never wish upon anyone. That makes 3 miscarriages in 9 months and 5 total babies lost since we began this journey of being parents. As deep as the sorrow can be, I am just as much in awe and amazement that the Lord would bless me with my 3 beautiful babies. I am so thankful. The song Gratitude by Nicole Nordeman has spoken right to my heart in recent days. (You can scroll down and listen to it on my play list. :) I am blessed beyond anything I could have ever imagined! I think we are done "trying" to have baby #4. We will see what the Lord has for us. We completely trust and hope in our Lord for the future of our family. I am also completely satisfied with my 3 precious little ones and I am more than ready to stop "thinking" am I pregnant? will my body reject this one too? what is wrong with me? We are just enjoying the big and little moments and not worrying about tomorrow. Even though this has been such a hard season, everything is in His hands and I am totally at peace with that. Thanks for reading and for praying for us.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lifting you up, sweet Angie,...