CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Cory and Suzanne!!

Two of my favorite people in the world turned 28 yesterday!! I just can't believe that we are getting so old!!

We had a little celebration at our house for Uncle Cory and Aunt Zuzu. Here are the decorations...

the cakes... Cory always has a chocolate cake (that his sweet wife, Kristin made:) and Suzanne always has a strawberry cake. It has been this way since I can remember for my twin siblings.:)


Lighting all 56 candles...


Singing Happy Birthday!


Blowing out the candles. :)


Love you guys!!






Austin loves his Uncle Cory! Those are some big shoes to fill! :)


The happy newlyweds :)

The fam

I am definitely one proud big sis! I love that we are adults now and still very close. The Lord knew exactly what He was doing when He placed us together and I am so very thankful for both of their friendship and love. Birthdays are going to be different while Suzanne is in Africa for the next few years, so it was great to just be together on their special day. Love, love, love you both!!

0 comments: