CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Fun Girl Time

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to go out with several groups of girls to celebrate birthdays and upcoming babies. (Cheesecake Factory twice in one week! Yummy food, but not great for the calorie intake!;)



Kristen and Torrie - two sweet friends who go to our church and are in our home group. We all found out we were prego last fall together. I do get kind of sad this month when I think about the baby we lost and though I still sometimes have to capture those thoughts of sadness, I still know that God is taking care of us and His plan is perfect. :) It is always fun to celebrate those friends the Lord has placed in your life! We took Kristen out to give her some girl time before her baby Olivia arrives. (Both Torrie and Kristen are due in the next couple of weeks!!)


These are more sweet friends from our home group - Sarah and Wanda. What a fun night! Love you Ladies so much!!


More Ladies that I heart! Kim (one of the birthday girls), Darlene and Ashley. Kim was the friend who helped hold me accountable during our fit camp. (I knew I had to get up every day and go and pick her up at 5:30!!:) Ashley was one of the girls leading/kicking our behinds every day for a month. It was a blast though!


Fun pic! Jessica (also due this month with a baby girl!!) Kim, Stephanie (another birthday girl we were celebrating that night:), Ashley (our youth minister's wife), Darlene (baby #3 due in July), and me. Love spending time (working out, too!) with each of these wonderful Ladies!

0 comments: