CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Friday, May 22, 2009

Ainsley's Baby Dedication and Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2009
This year was a very special Mother's Day like each one has been for me. This was my 4th year to celebrate being a mom and the 1st one to celebrate being sweet Ainsley's mommy. I know so many people look at me and Andrew and think that we must have completely lost our minds having 3 babies in 3 years, but at this stage in the game we just don't know any different. What would I do without each one of my precious babies?! They are each so wonderfully different and every year I am humbled and amazed that the Lord has given me such incredible and beautiful gifts. I will be the first to tell you that life at our house is pretty wild and crazy. Andrew and I are COMPLETELY exhausted both physically and mentally at the end of each day. It is more than worth it though and I praise God for our beautiful chaos! And to think that I spent almost 4 years wondering if I was ever going to have the pleasure of experiencing Mother's Day?! Praise the Lord!
To make this year even more special, we had the opportunity to dedicate Ainsley to the Lord. I can think of no greater joy (and huge responsibility) than that of training our children in the way of the Lord and making the commitment to do so in front of our church body. Andrew and I gave Ainsley over to Him long before we ever even saw her sweet little face. This day simply allowed us to ask our church family to join us in praying for and raising Ainsley to follow hard after Jesus and that we would be the examples that she needs to do just that. I love that Andrew had the privilege to do this in front of our church. (Sometimes it still blows me away that he IS the lead pastor! I am more than proud of my amazing man!) Mother's Day ended with me coming down with strep of all the random things. (It was the sickest I have been in forever!) Not fun, but somehow we managed for no one else in our fam to get sick. Thank you, Lord!
Here are some flashback pictures from past Mother's Days. :)
Mother's Day 2008 - 5 weeks from delivering Ainsley

I couldn't find a pic of Mother's Day 2007, but this was taken like a week after. (Look at Audrey's precious face!)


My first Mother's Day 2006 - And I thought I was tired then!! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer Dove said...

Angie,
I KNOW that you are the best Mom and I am so happy for you and Andrew! Your kids are precious and I am so anxious to celebrate our precious one.
I have been on bed rest for 4 weeks and have at most 7 more to go. Jay and I have given this baby over and now we cant wait to see his/her precious face!
Blessing to each of you :)

Darlene said...

LOVE all the recap pictures! You are such a sweet an awesome mommy!

David M said...

Happy belated Mother's Day. Love the recap pics. You & Andrew truly are lucky - savor these years, they pass so quickly.
--Uncle David--