CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Austin's Baptism

March 5, 2012 was a HUGE day for our family. It was the day you dream about for your children. It was a day and a moment I will remember forever as our oldest child invited Christ to reign in his heart and life forever. My sweet husband tells the whole story here so well. We were reminded again that day how truly grateful we are for the responsibility of raising this incredible boy to love his Maker and his God. It is amazing to watch your children 'get it' and the questions that come and the simple faith they have as they trust in the Lord. We made him wait for a while just to 'make sure' he understood as much as his 6 year old brain would allow him. It was incredible to watch and be a part of the process! To God be the glory, GREAT things He has done!




I caught him 'reading' his new Bible we gave him while waiting on his Daddy to come home from work one day. Have you ever seen such a precious sight?!




Looking at theses next few pictures still make me want to bawl! Watching a Daddy baptize his son- there is nothing like it. (And I got a front row seat getting the opportunity to be in the water with them! Amazing and wonderful experience!)
















We had some family and friends drive down to celebrate A-Town's baptism. Here he is with Grandma and Grandpa Werley. Such a special morning!




Austin, we love you so much and are SO proud of your decision to surrender your life to Christ! He has such big plans for you, our confident, happy, loving and strong boy! You are a true joy and gift to me and your Daddy from the Lord!
And Hannah prayed and said, "My heart exults in the LORD; my strength is exalted in the LORD. My mouth derides my enemies, because I rejoice in your salvation. "There is none holy like the LORD; there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God." Samuel 1:1-2
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: