CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Monday, October 11, 2010

Washington D.C. Part 1

At the end of September, I travelled with my parents to Virginia to attend Suzanne's foreign missionary commissioning service. We got there a day early so that we could spend some time in Washington, D.C. This former American history teacher was so excited! We had a wonderful day and I took WAY too many pictures. :) Here is the first batch:



Supreme Court

Capitol Hill

My parents were thrilled to be touring the city as well. It was my Dad's first trip and my Mom's last visit was when she was in the 8th grade.








Lincoln's memorial was one of my favorite parts of the day.





I loved everything about this place! I also know I am going to have to go back again with my hubby some day. ;)

0 comments: