CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Friday, March 12, 2010

LOVE these girlies!!

A couple of weeks ago I met up with some of my favorite girls on.the.PLANET! Lauren, Kristen and Morgan are girls that I have known since they were 6th and 7th graders and NOW they are getting ready to graduate and move forward with college and missions. My heart just overflows with pride and love for these precious girls and I am so very thankful that the Lord placed them in my life. They think I am a mentor to them, but what I know is that the Lord has used them in more ways than one to speak to my heart over the years. I started as their Bible teacher, then their history teacher (good times! :) and then became their Bible study leader when they entered high school. What fun memories and WHAT amazing women they are turning into! (I had no doubts. :) Girls, I just can't believe that we are in this place right now talking about college plans! These are the days you have been preparing/ dreaming about since I first met you. I am so excited about what the Lord has as each of you take the next step in your lives and with Him. He is so worthy! Each of you mean so much to me and I love you dearly. I am so proud of you and also so thankful that you still want me as a part of your lives. I hope and pray that Audrey and Ainsley have hearts like each of yours - fully devoted to God and so beautiful and servant minded. Enjoy these last few months of high school! I love you!!

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14 ESV


0 comments: