CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to my two Favorite Dads!

Dad - Thank you for being such a wonderful father to me and teaching me so much about unconditional love, loyalty, love for Jesus, serving, trusting, kindness and patience. I realize even more now that I am a parent just how much you sacrificed for our family and I am a truly blessed daughter to have such an amazing dad! I love you!

Andrew - You exemplify and completely blow away my expectations when it comes to how serious you take being a father. Our 3 kiddos ADORE you and love you so much! Austin already wants to be just like you in every way and I love to watch him follow you around the house just wanting to be near you. We are so proud of you and all of the hard work you put into your ministry and this church the Lord has called us to. Thank you for being the same daddy you are at church at home and for having such a passion for your family to be close to the Lord. The 'A Team' is BLESSED to have you leading our family! We love you!

This is a pic of us this last week at a Rangers vs. Astros game. It was an awesome game and we had so much fun (and we had 2nd row seats on the 3rd base side!) Thanks Williams family!!

2 comments:

David M said...

Angie,
What a great tribute to Mike & Andrew! THEY are lucky to have you as a daughter & wife!

Kylie said...

I think Ronny and Hudson were at that same game! Tuesday night?
We need to play soon!!
Hope Ainsley had a great birthday and you all enjoyed your Father's Day as well. Love you, friend.