CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter 2009

Dyeing Eggs for the 1st time. We had a lot of fun watching them turn colors!

Austin and Audrey's egg creations. Grreat job guys!

Happy Easter! It was a crazy day for us. We had 3 services at our church with about 500 people and Andrew did a fabulous job (as always!) I am so proud of him! Then we jumped into the car and drove to Ft. Worth to spend the rest of the day with 30 something people in Andrew's family.


Isn't Audrey's outfit so cute?! Thanks Aunt Alisha!!



My loves!


Happy 1st Easter, Ainsley!



Audrey's 1st official egg hunt.
(The one at the church was cancelled because it was raining earlier in the day.)




Austin LOVED this part of the day. He is so competitive! I wonder where he gets that from?? It was a wonderful day, but we were wiped out by the end of it!
Easter is one of my favorite days of the year. It is such a reflective time of remembering what our Savior did on the cross for us. The penalty He paid for our sins is amazing to me and sometimes hard to wrap my heart and mind around. We are so undeserving of that kind of love! I love celebrating His resurrection and all that He has done in and through my life. I know that He is alive and living in me and there is no greater feeling to know that I can find rest and peace in Him. Praise You, Jesus!