CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. "
Zephaniah 3:17

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged - My Top 8

My best friend for many years, Kylie, tagged me recently for a "top 8" list. I hope I can think of 8 things for each list! We will see!:)

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8
2. Amazing Race
3. Supernanny
4. 17 Kids and Counting
5. Dave Ramsey
6. HDTV - anything!
7. Say Yes to the Dress
8. Cowboys Football

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Cheddars
3. On the Border
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Red Lobster
6. Double Daves
6. Chick-Fil-A
7. Saltgrass
8. McAllisters

8 Things that happened today:
Okay, so today just happened to be a unique day b/c Andrew and I went to downtown Dallas to spend the night in a hotel last night. :)
1. I slept in until 9:45!! I can't remember when I did that last!!
2. Worked out with my hubby.
3. Ate a wonderful buffet at the hotel.
4. Watched the Cowboys play the 49ers and win!
5. Drove back to Anna to kiss my babies!
6. Celebrated with Austin b/c he poo pooed in the potty for the 10th time in a row and he got his new 'rocket' toy we have been aiming for! So fun!
7. Ate dinner with my family and then did our bedtime routine.
8. Ordered 20 Christmas cards for 1 cent each!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Andrew being off all week!
2. Decorating for Christmas for the first time in this house.
3. Andrew's Advent series at Church.
4. Thanksgiving with Andrew's family.
5. Christmas!!
6. Being debt free
7. Losing the extra baby weight
8. The 15 dogs next door moving away this weekend! (Ask me what it has been like to have a kennel next door with 3 babies trying to take naps! It has been crazy! Not sad to see them and the noise going away!)

8 Things on my Wish list:
1. Starting Ainsley's baby step pics (She is 5 months and we were supposed to take her 1st pic at 3 months! Can you say 3rd child?!)
2. I would love a new camera :)
3. To go to Hawaii with my hubby
4. To be able to work out every day and actually like it:)
5. For my neighbors to become Christians.
6. For me to be able to keep up weekly with my friend's lives. ( I wish I had more time to talk on the phone!)
7. A girl Spa Day!
8. For my sister to live next door to me. That would be SO much fun!

8 People I tag:
1. Suzanne
2. Terra
3. Christina
4. Jan
5. Lindsay
6. Darlene
7. Sarah
8. Amber

Come on, girls! You can do it! Thanks for reading!



5 comments:

Jan said...

Another tag! Although this one is way easier than the last one, and I really didn't have an idea for a blog today so it's all good...

Unknown said...

Did you say that the house next door to you is up for sale? Then I am all about it! In my ideal world, I would definitely live next door to you- hopefully some day we will! Love you! Can you send me any pics you got of me and the kids in Houston?

angie said...

I loved reading your top 8, miss you!

Kylie said...

Who had the kids while you were in Dallas?! That is SO fun! So glad you got to do that. And ordering your Christmas cards already?! Girl, you are making me look BAD :) Miss you!

Darlene said...

Im still stuck on the last tag. You make blogging seem so easy! I waiting for the "picture tag" Heehee
Sounds like good times with your man!